="text/javascript"> //

How to start a construction business my strategy government and commercial unlimited knowledge

First you will have to contact your secretary of state

Second you will have to call the IRS

Third you need to call and get you a Dunns Number

If you want to do business with the government you will have to register with SAM Award

And once you have register with SAM Award you have to get your construction license in your state some states are different.

Once you have done all the requirement you will be ready to bid and start marketing your business to new agency.

If you know any different way to start a construction business leave a comment and i will get back to you.

Thanks for reading my Business Strategy.

Please leave a comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required

Powered by MailChimp

Write a comment

Comments: 1
  • #1

    Skid Steer Attachments (Wednesday, 26 April 2017 01:34)

    The information you have posted is very useful. The sites you have referred was good. Thanks for sharing